Friday, November 25, 2011

Dude, I'm Gettin' Hungry

My mom of all people bought these to try out when she was shopping at one of those "healthy" type stores. When I saw it, I wasn't sure if eating the chips would give me the munchies or if the chips were designed for stoners who already had the munchies. Either way, they are fucking dry and nasty, as well as completely void of any salt or flavor at all. The level of cotton mouth after two of these shitty tortilla chips was off the charts, and the bag went straight to the trash.























I don't care if I smoked a lb. of weed in one sitting, there's no level of munchies that will ever get me to eat this shit again. It's not even good enough to feed to the ducks. Stoned Classics?? Fuck You!

4 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Hippie food sucks.

kerrcarto said...

That and they are expired.

CharlieDelta said...

I actually took the picture with my phone back in middle October and just came across it, and yeah, they were past expiration, but I would bet my left nut that one of those chips fresh out of the oven still tastes like cardboard. I would go as far as to say that cardboard probably tastes better than those fuckin' things.

Clearly, the guy in charge of the packaging has never been stoned, or maybe he meant that once you eat one of their chips, you will beg to have stones thrown at your melon until death.

kerrcarto said...

Stone (Ground) classics. Remember the packages were probably made in ChiCommie country. I have noticed lately that Frito-Lay's packaging has "$2Only!" on them instead of "Only $2!" we are being dumbded down on every level.