Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Merry fuckin' Xmas!

Well, looks like we'll be putting up the artificial tree this year or I'll just cut down my own. Problem solved. Ain't playing this game. This fuck can find someone else to pay for his new little bureaucracy. I understand that the Christmas tree is an adaptation of an ancient pagan ritual so I'm not surprised that this godless administration would promote its use. But I find it curious that these same people would promote the destruction of nature. Some peeps from the tree industry must be sucking on Obama's tiny little pecker. He's done so much for all of his other cocksuckers, what's a few more right? This little bureaucracy is probably nothing more than a handful of shitholes who have finally made it to the front of the line and are looking for their handouts. Fucking pathetic.

Update: More information here. Apparently, this was proposed by a Republican, yet another reason why I hate the Republican Party. But here is where the retardation kicks in. If you want to promote the use of live trees over artificial trees, the last thing you want to do is make them more expensive. And while this tax is only $0.15, people will avoid it simply out of principle, which will only exacerbate the problem. That's called TAX 101. Idiots!

Ever heard of advertising? Oh I guess you intend to have me pay for that through your fucked up little tax. Ain't happening. I live in Washington State and I can cut down my own fucking tree and no one will know about it. Stupid fucking people...will destroy us all.

Harper writes about this, too.

9 comments:

Bear said...

Yet another "WTF" moment from this fucktard administration...

Goldenrod said...

Anything to be able to poke a finger in the eye of Christians, even if it pisses off some of his nut lickers at the Sierra Club.
Obama sucks big time…..just ask Larry Sinclair.

kerrcarto said...

I wonder if the White House Tree is going to have Mao Tse Tung ornaments on it again this year.

Fuck this whole administration.

AmusedOkie said...

I don't read where this was proposed by a Republican. I read that a Republican asked for an extension of the period for public comment, but to ME, that means he's looking to delay the implementation of the tax.

Paul said...

Fair enough, AmusedOkie. I misread it. Still, why wouldn't the Republican move to kill this plan outright rather than request a simple extension?

kerrcarto said...

I thought it was a "Holiday Tree". If it is a Christsmas tree then I want a $00.15 prayer rug tax.

Goldenrod said...

BTW, that's .15¢ THIS YEAR, wait 'til NEXT year.

Harper said...

Looks like Blowie is backing off from this PR nightmare. Wanna bet he will quietly re-instate it next November 7th?

Paul said...

When it becomes obvious to him that he's going to lose the next election, he will really start fucking shit up.