Saturday, November 19, 2011

(Sat.) Harper Is So Fucking Cool...

How cool you may ask? Well, lemme tell ya... Harper is so fucking cool that she was the first to answer my Pantera trivia question a couple posts down. That right there is all the proof I needed that she was fucking cool. Well, I already knew that from partying with her at Blownstar a couple times, but this sealed the deal. I had my money on Paul for this one, but apparently he was too busy kicking someone's punk ass for selling him a sack of Mexi dirt-weed full of those stems and seeds that you don't need. So as promised, I will be posting a daily post about how fucking cool Harper is for one full week, this being the first of the series...

Harper is so fucking cool, that not only did she answer my trivia question correctly, she did it in impressive time with pure confidence and conviction. If that wasn't enough to understand just how fucking cool Harper is, how about the fact that she has partied with Pantera! Did you hear that? Partied. With. Pantera! Do you know anyone that can say they've partied with Pantera? Didn't think so! I mean, I've done shots and smoked joints with the boys of the Beat Farmers on many occasions, but this is fucking Pantera we're talking about! The Cowboys From Hell for cryin' out loud! One of my all time favorite metal bands.

If this first example is not enough for you to understand just how fucking cool Harper is, you're probably a douchebag that listens to New Kids on the Block and Justin Bieber and masturbates to your posters of Lady Gaga anyways. You're beyond hopeless. A loser! Especially when you try to stack up against the epic fucking coolness of Harper.

Cheers Harper! Well done! I hope my prize payoff can live up to your expectations and satisfaction. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go try and remove my foot from my trivia-question-asking mouth...

1 comment:

Harper said...

Thanks, CD. There is no need to post every day for a week, your one heartfelt post is enough. I had an advantage over Paul anyway, considering the time zone. Maybe you should both move back to Texas...