Monday, November 21, 2011

Medicine For A Manic Monday

I absolutely hate Mondays most of the time, and I've got nothing for FOD, so how about a little Susanna Hoffs to brighten up what would normally be another manic monday? I've had a crush on this babe since I was a teenager. After all these years she is still a complete knockout! She called me earlier this afternoon just to check in and see how I was doing. She reminded me The Bangles are touring right now and that she hoped to see me at the show when they get to San Diego. You bet I'll be there, sweetie.

This is a pic I took of her backstage at a show in Australia in 2009.






















And here's a little clip from The Bangles' 2011 tour. She wrote this song for me in 1986. Some people, mostly jealous women, claim that Prince wrote this song and gave it to The Bangles, but that is a load of crap. The beautiful Susanna Hoffs wrote this song after I told her how much I hated Mondays.


See you soon Sweetie! <3

5 comments:

Paul said...

You're fuckin' lying dude! BWAHAHAHAH!!! I know better!

Denny said...

Dude! You wish! I've been hot for this babe ever since I first saw her.

CharlieDelta said...

Alright guys, maybe I exaggerated a little bit. I took the picture of her backstage in 2008, not 2009. And she didn't call me today. She text'd me a dirty picture of herself and told me she couldn't wait to see me again...

A guy can dream though can't he?

rayvet said...

Hey, how about submitting those pictures for Saturday boobage. I promise not to be too critical of the nips.

CharlieDelta said...

Sorry rayvet, but she's all mine man...