Saturday, November 19, 2011

Perfect Timing!

So the answer to CDs trivia question is Pantera's "Domination"

Harper answered it first (damnit!!). And it's so fitting that this song would even come up on this particular weekend. Because the Dallas Cowboys are in Washington, DC to kick some Redskins ass tomorrow!! And we all know how much Harper absolutely HATES!!! the Cowboys and LOVES!! the Redskins. In fact, there are several things in this world that will make her blood boil like...

Congress, Obama, Occutards, barking moonbats, pedophiles, Yankees, slow drivers in the fast lane, cold eggs, Pillsbury doughboy, Barney, Teletubbies, the radio ad: "Hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't". Well, I hope you don't drive sober either, Mr. Healey. You're blind for fucks sake. Mexican dirtweed (well that's mine because I got stuck with a $40 bag of this shit last week but I'm sure Harper hates that shit, too), wetbacks, Asian drivers, Burger King, the French, sweaty balls, toe cheese, deez niggers in south Dallas, Toyota Prius...should I keep going? Love ya Harper!

2 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Paul, you let me down brother! I was sure you were going to draw first. I had all kinds of plans for a weeks worth of posting about you, but Harper came in under the radar and dropped a MOAB right on target. BOOM!

InsomniacSeeker said...

The Cowboys suck ass!
And yes Harper is cool!

tina