Friday, November 25, 2011

Private Property? Got Any Ice?

On my way to the music store to get guitar strings today, I passed this sign and I just had to turn around. The person(s) responsible for the modification of this sign had me laughing out loud, but then I also realized that they were onto something, almost as if they were trying to warn new folks or visitors to the neighborhood... When I pulled onto the street, I saw nothing but MILF's. I'm talking MILF after MILF. One after antoher; either jogging, washing their car or just gabbin' with neighbors. After my third or fourth pass, and when the blood and oxygen finally returned to my brain, I decided it would be best if I just took the damn picture and got the hell out of there before I had the Fran Drescher voice and my 'boys' were resting softly on a bag of ice...

No comments: