Sunday, November 20, 2011

(Sun.) Harper Is So Fucking Cool...

How cool you may ask? Well I'll tell ya. Harper is so fucking cool that when I moved to a new house a couple years ago, she sent me a badass 8'x12' official U.S. Flag that was flown over the United States Capitol as a house warming gift. This thing was huge! And it got me to have the landlord fix the light by the flagpole that was already there. How did she know how much I love and appreciate the Stars and Stripes? Well, Harper is just that fucking cool, duh! It was by far the best house warming gift I have ever received. Seriously. Bad. Fucking. Ass.

I am pissed off right now because I can't find the picture I took of Old Glory hoisted proudly atop the 20' flagpole the day it showed up on my doorstep. I've looked through endless folders on my external drive and can't find that damn pic. But I did find the pictures of the RoastMyWeenie set that Harper sent me as another thoughtful and practical gift for when I went camping. So. Fucking. Cool. I wish I had the conversation recorded when I busted these things out after everyone was good and hammered around the campfire. The shit talking just kept going and going. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Good times. If you still doubt just exactly how cool Harper is, you are a mega-doooosh and should probably check into a 12-step program for Mega-Doooosh Anonymous, because frankly you are one.

And I have to correct you Harper, I do have to post a daily example of your "so fucking coolness." I am a drunk of my word. I assumed Paul would pull this one off and had a maniacal plan of a week's worth of CBU's in store for him, but you sneaked in there with that awesome ambush and took us both out. Fair is fair. Besides, I can improvise, overcome and adapt to nearly anything. This is baby food... :-)

2 comments:

Paul said...

LOL! I would have been first were it not for that little time zone thingy. Harper has two hours on us.

CharlieDelta said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's easy to say now isn't it, Paul? LOL!

Would've, could've, should've.... didn't.

If I WOULD'VE left out #3 and #5 in my hints like I SHOULD'VE, neither one of you clowns WOULD'VE or COULD'VE gotten it without a little CSI-style detective work and a LOT of luck. But I DIDN'T...