Monday, December 5, 2011

FOD: Out Of Touch

With so many Americans hurting, unemployed and barely getting by paycheck to paycheck a congress pretty much in a Mexican standoff both sides waiting for one to blink, does the Cooncracker really think this is a good time to go galavanting off to Hawaii again. For 17 fucking days! Look here asshole. The closest thing I have to a vacation is Blownstar once a year. I have not had more than 5 days off in probably close to 10 years. And here you are on your 88th (by my calculations) day of vacation in a little over three years. Now don't get me wrong. I begrudge no one a well deserved vacation but, you are the CEO of this company and it is going down in a fire sale so, I would say you don't deserve a vacation. I guess this is what leading from behind looks like. Ineptocracy is more like it. Fuck you asshole. I hope you get a major case of the shits on your vacation taxpayer funded spending spree.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Hey man, look on the bright side. At least he's not in Washington, DC fucking shit up.

kerrcarto said...

No. He is Hawaii fucking shit up.

Harper said...

Speaking of vacations and Blownstar. It is never to early to start planning and giving us all something to look forward to.

Paul said...

Yeah man let's get this party started!

kerrcarto said...

I was thinking the same thing this weekend. That was the Genesis of this post.