Monday, December 5, 2011

Short Term Effects Of Recoil On A Woman's Body

We here at GGDF Technologies Corp. are still in the early stages of this breakthrough discovery and cutting edge technology is forever evolving to meet the needs for observation, study, and analysis in a 21st Century world. We're hoping to have similar specimens in the very new future as to conclusively determine the exact effects of recoil on a woman's body. GGDF Technologies Corp. is dedicated to providing you with the most significant subject matter at any current time, and we are proud to be able to tell you that we have set the record for, and have since maintained, the highest NBAR (No-Bullshit Accuracy Rate) for the last three years straight in this field of study.



Women interested in modeling for study and analysis by our expert team here at GGDF Technologies Corp., can submit video(s) to Hugh G. Rection. Along with the video footage of you experiencing recoil, please briefly tell us a little about yourself, your marital status, what you like to do when you're feeling naughty, and anything else that you think might help us with the analysis. And we here at GGDF Technologies Corp. care so much, and want you ladies to be comfortable when recording your videos so clothing is optional.

9 comments:

boilerdoc said...

If you get swamped with submissions I volunteer
to intern to help out....

kerrcarto said...

Nice knockback.

InsomniacSeeker said...

would you please get a job already, you horny little shit. and i say that in all kindness.

tina

rayvet said...

Funny post CD. I took three of my employees out to some property I bought this spring (for shooting, fishing and four wheeling) just yesterday at lunch and had them shooting all my guns. At some point in time, they said they wanted to do it again, and I told them only if they are naked. They commented that they wouldn't want me to see certain things jiggle after the shot (and I assured them I would be fine with that). When I showed them this video they died laughing. I told them this is what I want to see next time we shoot but they need to be in the buff to make it more entertaining. Believe it or not, I have a few that work here that will likely take me up on that. Videos/pictures to follow if it happens.

CharlieDelta said...

boilerdoc-
I appreciate the offer. If I'm flooded out of control with submissions, I will keep you in mind. You may have to battle with Paul though...

InsomniacSeeker-
What? Blogging isn't a job? Is THAT why I still haven't received my first paycheck? Hmmmm....

Ray-
Please tell me that you only have women working for you. If there is one guy in your office, I'm gonna give you shit for a while. Just jokin'. BWAHAHAHA! But seriously, if you were to be so lucky and have these (young?) ladies provide some good eye candy on the next trip, be sure to send me a copy, eh?

rayvet said...

Girls only CD. 11 to be exact. Over the years, I've had the pleasure of getting them drunk at my annual parties (outside of work of course) and seeing many "sides" of them I don't get to see at work. Even the wife has expressed her disdain a few times at the "exhibitionist" in many of them. I believe I may have some "party" pictures somewhere if I can find them. I'll send them to you.
Ray

CharlieDelta said...

Outstanding Ray! Gotta love those Christmas parties and the drunks that come with them....

rayvet said...

Mine are Halloween parties and I own a trampoline. Let your imagination do the rest. God, to be young and single again. If I knew then what I knew now, I would have had a hell of a lot more fun back in the day.

Sarah Hall said...

You're right saying that women are interested in modeling for study and analysis by our expert team here at GGDF Technologies Corporation as well as they play a key role in the development of new technologies... To check it out, click on http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/woman-part-in-the-development-of-technologies! Thanks for sharing!