Monday, December 12, 2011

The Shoulder Thing That Goes Up...

I don't know how I missed this one, but when my brother called me tonight about what we were getting each other for Christmas this year, as usual we ended up talking about firearms and firearms-related stuff for over an hour. It started with the "clip" vs. "magazine" nomenclature topic and how there are so many misinformed idiots all over the place that like to refer to them as if they're one in the same, which they're not! (I'm pretty sure that kerrcarto will back me up when I say that it's one of those little things that just sends me into meltdown mode whenever I hear those two words used improperly or interchanged.) Anyhow, I started telling my brother about how earlier this year I had heard some haggard Congresscunt from New York on the Roger Hedgecock Show barking about how she was leading the charge (translation: blowing smoke up as many asses as possible) of proposing even more anti-gun (anti-Constitution) legislation in this country via a Federal ban on "high capacity magazine-clips."

Huh? Magazine-clips? What the fuck are magazine-clips?

When I heard this tool on Roger's show, it was right after Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head, six were killed, and 13 others were wounded in Tucson, AZ by that psycho piece of shit with a 9mm Glock 19 handgun and 30-round magazine. Like all good little liberals do, Congresscunt magically and instantly became the authority on all things guns, and couldn't wait to force her solution on us Federally. This ignorant, haggered, moronic Congresscunt bitch who ignores our Bill of Rights on a daily basis, calls magazines "magazine-clips" and has the balls to try and tell The People that "only law enforcement & military should be able to have them" is none other than Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY).

Yup, Congresscunt McCunthy has it all figured out. She knows what's best for us and the Constitution be damned. She's an expert ya know. A gotdamn genius! As an expert she says that banning high capacity 'magazine-clips' will prevent a tragedy like what happened on Jan. 8, 2011 in Tucson from happening again. I guess since I'm too stupid to even know what a magazine-clip is, and because McCunthy knows so much about firearms in general, that's good enough for me. How about you? Wanna sing some Kumbeya with me now?

The fallacy that reduced magazine capacity will prevent or even slow down someone on a rampage from squeezing off the same number of rounds in the same amount of time as they could with a standard or a high capacity magazine is just that; a fucking fallacy! I challenge you to show me anything that backs up this ridiculous claim used by ignorant politicians and libtards everywhere. What's that? You can't? What a surprise!

On the contrary, I have proof that bullshit legislation such as this does nothing but metaphorically shit on the U.S. Constitution, infringe on my rights (and yours) as a law-abiding American citizen, and it keeps worthless politicians like Congresscunt McCunthy around to take away more of our Liberty. At the very bare minimum McCunthy should be tarred, feathered and ran out of town with torches and pitchforks. Personally, I would prefer to watch her and all politicians like her publicly hanged from the U.S. Capitol for betraying The People and betraying her Oath to support and defend the Constitution, but I'm just an old-fashioned guy like that.

I wrote about the fallacy of legislatively reduced capacity magazines saving any lives in this post probably on the same day I heard Congresscunt McCunthy on the radio polluting the airwaves with that left-wing bullshit rhetoric. There's even a Youtube video demonstration included to try and help you illiterate libtarded left-wing douchebags finally fucking get it! Yeah I know, I'm not holding my breath.

But onto the reason and motivation behind tonight's post. After I called McCunthy every name in the book when describing what I had heard on the radio, my brother asked if I had seen the interview of her when she drafted legislation to ban barrel shrouds on firearms. I hadn't. I don't know how I missed it, but I had not seen or heard of this until last night.

This Youtube clip is nearly five years old, but it's one of those things I would expect to see from the morons running this country into the ground today. It's one of those things that I will never get tired of watching over and over. Sometimes for a laugh, other times to stay angry. It's also one of those things that I feel that I need to share with as many people as possible because this is what we get when the left-wing wins elections. Total and complete insanity. Drafting a law regarding something when she doesn't even know what that something is? WTF! This kind of shit makes absolutely no sense at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the right-wing doesn't have its fair share of fucked up politicians, because they do. It's just that the left has far more of them on a regular basis, and the libtards that vote for 'em don't even care. People like this are determining what we can or cannot do, or have, or say in this country. What's next?

This is so mind boggling that I'm still in shock hours after first watching it.


"The shoulder thing that goes up..." BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I have to give the MSNBC guy a 'cheers' for at least being persistent and not letting her dodge the question like she tried doing. It's pretty obvious that he knew that she didn't have a fucking clue what a barrel shroud was, but wanted her to say that she didn't know. I fucking love it! Too bad for him though; I'm sure he got his pink slip and was filing for unemployment the following day after asking such an unfair question to such an important Congresscunt.

I looked for her quote when she said that only the military and law enforcement should be able to have [high] capacity magazines but I couldn't find it. Believe me or don't. It really doesn't matter because that video above pretty much speaks for itself.

I swiped the Youtube clip and the motivational hilarity from this guy who I found when I Google'd McCunthy's answer to the barrel shroud question. Looks like I have another blog to check out daily...

5 comments:

Goldenrod said...

Blaming the number of rounds in a ‘magazine clip’ on the number of casualties is akin to blaming Rosie O’Donnell’s fat on the number of spoons she has in her kitchen.

kerrcarto said...

Guns kill people, spoons made Micheal Moore a fat blob of communist turds and teleprompters are to blamefor all the cooncrackers flubs in his speeches.

CenTexTim said...

CD, the magazine-clip thing annoys me, but doesn't drive me up the wall. What does make me go absolutely batshit crazy is when some idiot media hack (but I repeat myself) or dumbass politician (but I repeat myself again) says "semi-automatic assault weapon."

If it's semi-automatic, it most definitely is NOT an assault weapon.

Paul said...

This is just like every other piece of bullshit legislation that comes out of Washington, DC. The politicians have no idea what the fuck is in these bills and don't know jack shit about the topics in them. CooncrackerCare anyone? Faggot-Dodd?

Stupid fucking cunt.

Claude said...

My laugh of the day: Goldenrod's comment. Thanks, guys!