Sunday, December 25, 2011

Speaking of Niggers...

I came across this educational video with a catchy little tune that discusses where these fucking niggers that are terrorizing shoe stores across the country come from. All to get some fucking stupid-ass shoes that look fucking lame and can cost up to and including as much as a human life for a lot of this nigger trash. Anyways, I had a big dinner tonight and this song got some things stirring inside my bowels from laughing so hard. I think I'm gonna go drop the Sharptons off at the swimming pool. I dropped off Gary Coleman yesterday... ROTFL.

3 comments:

Paul said...

After listening to that I had to go take an Obama...

Anonymous said...

These 'shoe store riots' are easy to break up. All you have to do is yell, "Remain calm! There are enough employment applications for everyone!" The negros will disappear in seconds.

kerrcarto said...

And wipe my Biden..