Sunday, January 22, 2012

The 1970's

This is when I grew up and I was doing exactly what this little kid is doing. No helmet, no pads, just balls of steel. If I got hurt doing something, I either learned my limitations or I kept getting hurt until I learned them. One thing's for sure, my folks never would've even thought of suing the Big Wheel manufacturers, or the stores that sold them without a "warning" label on ever side of the fucking box (in 5 different languages). The kids that are growing up today are growing up to be a bunch of little pussies, which means they will grow up to be a bunch of little liberal pussies. How sad! You liberals stifle liberty at every fucking level. Fuck you all!

7 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Dukes of Hazzard style mother fucker! Exept mine started in the 1980's and has lived into the 2010's

And my kids are not going to grow up into little liberal pussies. We roll old school! Wanna go take your bb gun into the creek? Have at it. You wanna build a ramp and wreck a few hundred time? Have at it.

Fuck the progressives and their social engineering!

Greg said...

Saw a couple of emails that talked about this exact thing. The dates changed on all the different ones, but basically it applied to anyone who was born between 1930 and 1980. This is great!

BG said...

Big wheels were awesome! We had a nylon rope tied to the big kid's 10 speed and he would pull us down the street. We'd pour motor oil in the road to make us slide more. Motor oil I said!! OMG dead dinosaurs dispersed by children with nary an EPA faggot around. Life was sweet!

CenTexTim said...

CD, we already knew you never wore a helmet. Some things are obvious... :-)

CharlieDelta said...

Touche'...

Anonymous said...

The 70s?? HAHAHAHA When I grew up in the 50s, we'd run through the house with scissors, sit in dining rooms with 12 fiendishly smoking adults, eat bowls of bacon and wash down our ham sandwiches with bottles of Green Rivers.
MM

CharlieDelta said...

MM-
I still run around the house with scissors.