Monday, January 30, 2012

FOD: Off

I spent the entire day yesterday at the Little League fields watering the recently sown ryegrass, fixing scoreboards and p.a systems and running the pitching machine for The Girl to get some batting practice in. Since I am all caught up at work, I am taking the day off. Man, I love being self-employed. The hours and taxes suck, but the benefits are sweet sometimes.

So, I am going to BBQ some South Texas Rib Eyes get a few things done around the house and relax with a few Shiner Bocks this afternoon.

Plus go water the fucking fields again.

So, on my Sunday on a Monday I offer Obama a whole hearted "Fuck You!". Marxist asshole.

UPDATE: Well scratch the BBQ it is supposed to rain. But I will take the rain. That means I can sit on my ass and not have to worry about watering today. I guess it will be Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry.

2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

Real men bbq in the rain, you pussy... :-)

kerrcarto said...

CenTex, LMAO!