Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blownstar 2012

We are shooting for June, 30th. Back at the ranch! Details to come... CD you have 5 months to prepare...

8 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Right on. I'll be out there next Wednesday for a week. We can talk about it over a few pitchers or something like that...

Harper said...

Texans, hide your grills, CD is coming to town.

CharlieDelta said...

LOL! Actually Harper I've lowered my standards the older and wiser I've become. Apparently I no longer discriminate against home stereo speakers; or at least that's what my buddy and his wife tell me...

CenTexTim said...

OK, I'm a little late with this response, but here goes.

I've never met CD in person. All I know about him I've gleaned from his posts, and from what others post about him. So with that no-doubt biased, distorted, and inaccurate impression, when I read the following article I immediately thought of him.

* * * * *

A college student claims he was injured when a fraternity member in a "drunken stupor" decided "that it would be a good idea to shoot bottle rockets out of his anus," and did so, "but instead of launching, the bottle rocket blew up in the defendant's rectum, and this startled the plaintiff and caused him to jump back," and fall off the fraternity's deck.

Louis Helmburg III sued The Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity Inc., of Huntington, West Virginia, and Travis Hughes, a fraternity member, in Cabell County Court.

Helmburg claims - in a statement it would be difficult to deny - that "firing bottle rockets out of one's own anus constitutes an 'ultra-hazardous' activity," which exposes both defendants to strict liability.

Helmburg says the fiasco came at about 1:30 a.m. on May 1, 2011, at an Alpha Tau house party he attended with his girlfriend.

The complaint states: "Defendant Hughes was highly intoxicated on this date and time, and decided in his drunken stupor that it would be a good idea to shoot bottle rockets out of his anus on the ATO deck, located on the back of the ATO house. ...

"Defendant Hughes placed a bottle rocket in his anus, ignited the fuse, but instead of launching, the bottle rocket blew up in the defendant's rectum, and this startled the plaintiff and caused him to jump back, at which time he fell off of the ATO deck, and he became lodged between the deck and an air conditioner unit adjacent the deck.

"There was no railing on said deck at the time of the incident..."

It is unclear from the complaint whether Hughes was injured, or how badly, when the bottle rocket exploded in his rectum.

source:
http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/02/02/43572.htm

kerrcarto said...

CenTex, they do starrt selling fireworks around here about June 30th.

CharlieDelta said...

Sorry to burst you two's bubbles, but there is a motto that I have and live by; my credo regarding my bunghole if you will:

EXIT ONLY!

CenTexTim said...

Party pooper...!

kerrcarto said...

Well, the firework would be EXITING your glory hole.