Saturday, February 4, 2012

Don't Like Dogs? GET THE FUCK OUT!

I really don't know why I do this to myself; I read something that I just know is going to completely piss me off and send my blood pressure through the roof so what do I do? I keep fucking reading it. I guess it's been a while since I've wanted to go firebomb a mosque or just beat the living shit out of some stinkbeard muzzie on the street, so I was overdue for another dosage of reality and what these third world motherfuckers really need to have done to them once and for all.

I tried writing about this shit in the afternoon today but I was too pissed off. My blood is still boiling eight hours later so I'm gonna have to keep this short before I empty eight rounds of .00 buck into my monitor. Sounds to me like the Dutch need to grow a pair and run these motherfuckers out. So does Spain. And Scotland. And Norway. And...

And France...BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Yeah I know, the French are pussies!

How long is Europe going tolerate this shit? How long before they are pulling this shit here in the United States? Who am I kidding, it's already started here. How far are we going to let this shit go before the masses stand up and put these motherfuckers in their place? For good?

I'll tell you one thing for sure. If some stinkbeard (or anyone for that matter) tries poisoning my dog they better kill me too because if they don't kill me, they are going to die a slow and painful death by any means possible and I don't give a fuck about the consequences. You fuck with any one of my pets, you are fucking with my family and I won't tolerate one second of that shit.

You know what, I can't even do this one. The more I read it each time the more I want to...

You can read the abomination here.

I'm going to bed.

10 comments:

rayvet said...

Wow, I didn't read the entire article, but with what I did read, the only word I can come up with wow. WHEN are Western civilizations going to wake up and realize that Islam IS NOT COMPATIBLE with our society and hence should be banned from participating in them. This political correctness is going to be the death of us, you watch. I still haven't figured out why people more bold than me haven't just started throwing bacon fat and other pork related products around mosques and areas that raghead congregate. This couldn't be considered violent and it would be property damage (naturally occuring, biodegradeable product and all). If that didn't run the sheetheads out of town, then the next step could be taken. I don't know what that step should be yet, I'll have to work on that.

Fukitol said...

http://youtu.be/xymIcIt1QGY

"A man, well he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog."

Y'all remember watching that when growing up? I do, like it was yesterday. Grew up on a horse farm. We had about forty head. Was taught by my parents to always judge folk by how they treat animals. I try to pass that onto others.

Once resided in Dearborn, Mi for 'bout a decade and watched it go to shit as the Musloid population reached 30%. It's about 45% Musloid now. A few years back I had to move out of that liberal cesspool back to the sticks like I grew up in where the population is about 800. Certain folk aren't too welcomed in my new stopmin' grounds. I'm good with that.

Fuck islam, their moon pagan allah, pedophile muHAMmad (piss be upon him), and the camel they rode in on.

Paul said...

That's some funkin bullshit right there!

kerrcarto said...

Dogs are unclean but, you can fuck a goat. Fuck these third world shitheads.

CenTexTim said...

"Dogs are unclean but, you can fuck a goat."

Or a donkey, or a camel, or a little kid ... fuckin' ragheads.

The dog in the picture has the right idea.

Goldenrod said...

The dog has the right idea but 'Nuke Mecca' is superior.

CharlieDelta said...

Fukitol-
I vaguely remember that TZ episode, but I remember my grandfather's words when it came to judging and understanding the character of a man. I looked it up and it appears that he was quoting Johann von Goethe when he said, "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."

Not the same as yours, but definitely from the same intellectual origin. I suppose the one you learned would make more sense than mine in this particular instance for the following two reasons or, rather, the following two undisputed facts:

1.) Dogs can do all kinds of good things for a man.
2.) Ragheads are not men, they are cowards.

PeggyU said...

Poisoning dogs???

May they trip over their robes and do a face plant in dog shit.

Jim - PRS said...

I read the article, but I wish I hadn't. It's well beyond time for Americans and other civilized people to refuse to cater to these cockroaches.

Fukitol said...

Then I take it not many will be voting for this asshole...

During the trip, the Boston Globe reported, Romney’s oldest son, Tagg, looked around through the rear window and yelled, “Dad — gross!” A brown liquid was dripping down the back window — diarrhea from an animal that just might have been caused by the stress of being inside a cage for 12 hours on top of a car going 60 mph.

And what did Romney do, even after knowing of the dog's diarrhea? Did he realize that perhaps Seamus should be shown some mercy, cleaned up and allowed in the car, to sleep on someone’s lap?

No.

Here’s how the Globe described what Romney then did:


Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/13/romneys-dog-on-car-roof-story-makes-him-unfit-to-be-president/#ixzz1lbE8CcsP

More:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/world/tale-of-pooch-on-car-roof-dogs-romney-138629569.html