Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hey There Voter...

This is a great idea. I'm considering going and picking up some 3 x 5 cards and a roll of clear packing tape and doing this every time I fill up my truck until election day. One thing I would like to know though, is where the hell this picture was taken? $3.65? Shit, I just filled my truck today and the cheapest I saw was $4.19. That's just fucking ridiculous! I wonder if Peggy Joseph can spare some of that free gas Cooncracker was going to give her after he paid her mortgage.

















If I had Peggy Joseph's address I would mail her one of these every day until election day.


6 comments:

Paul said...

I paid $3.70 yesterday here in San Antonio for 89-octane. 87-octane was $3.55. Remember, CD, you live in CommieMexifornia.

Anonymous said...

Fucking Democrat hypocrites. When Bush was in office, every time gasoline even hinted at going up in price he and his administration were to blame. Miraculously, this "president" and administration are in no way responsible for rising gas prices. Fuck Obama and fuck all Democrats.

rayvet said...

Georgia gas, 3.69 for unleaded, and my new F250 beast eats 3.98 diesel for lunch. Not fun putting 35 gallons in that bad boy.

Harper said...

$3.38 in north Texas. Move, CD!

The same Post-It note campaign should be all over - at the grocery store, doctor's offices.

kerrcarto said...

Don't worry, they are going to print more money and fix the problem.

Paul Mitchell said...

I fill up almost every day that rolls. I paid 3.70 on Monday, but 3.60 today. Diesel was 4.12. Wonder why everything costs an arm and a leg these days?