Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joe "Douchebag" Kennedy

Another communist Kennedy from Assachusetts is running for office. He announced today via youtube, which I will not link. This guy is another typical lawyer who, like the rest of his family, is completely detached from reality. He is a former Peace Corps volunteer (Shocker!) and his fiance probably beats him. Anyway, below is my video comment; however, I was welcomed with the "Pending Approval" message which means it will be rejected. Geee, wonder why...

Epic douchebag just like the Kennedys before him. Crooked communists. Big government cock swallowers. They speak of protecting the middle class, yet all the policies they put forth fuck us each and every day. $15.3 trillion in national debt and a president who bows to foreign leaders. That's the legacy of today's Democrat Party. Fuck you Joe Kennedy and your corrupt family of smugglers and commies.

The Kennedys think they are some kind of Monarchy. This ain't Rome and I'm pretty sure the Kennedy family is a laughing stock in most households across America. Folks, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And this sorry fuck won't be any different than the shitbag Kennedys before him. Is there anything or anybody halfway decent in Massachusetts? I've never been there. I hear Boston is a fun town but everyone I've met from Boston have been assholes with annoying accents.

I know I supported Romney a few weeks ago on this blog. I retract everything I wrote. I will not vote for Romney regardless if he is the nominee. If Rick Santorum gets the nomination then he gets my vote. Else, it's either Ron Paul or Ted Nugent (again).

I think America is becoming increasingly hostile with itself. We should separate into three or four independent countries and call it a day. You fucks in the northeast can keep your "hope and change" and Washington, DC.

9 comments:

kerrcarto said...

To top it off he is running for the biggest buttfucker of all times seat. Bawney "takes it in the pooper" Frank.

Johan Galt said...

Poster child for an unwanted red headed stepchild

CharlieDelta said...

"I hear Boston is a fun town but everyone I've met from Boston have been assholes with annoying accents."

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That's pretty much how I feel about the entire east coast. The only good thing to come out of Boston is The Pixies, Dropkick Murphys and Boston Baked Beans. The rest can fuck off, and any and all of the Kennedy's are no exception!

Paul said...

Fuck! Yup. Forgot about Boston punk muzaak. Aerosmith is from Boston, too. Texas makes better baked beans.

CenTexTim said...

The way I heard it was "Kennedy makes a run for Barney Frank's Seat."

Paul said...

LOL!

Bear said...

Our little part of the NE ain't bad, although we can smell the corrupt stink of DC from about 60 miles away as the corw flies. Everything Northeast of PA and eat shit and die, including anything from or related to Assachusetts and the Kennedy scum.

P.s. Santorum's from our neck of the woods, so that should automatically get PA a pass as well.

CharlieDelta said...

Shit Bear, I forgot all about PA. My bad. Pennsylvanian's are cool. I also forgot to note our friend Erica from Brooklyn and of course our blogfather GOC in Atlanta. Both of them are really good peeps and a far cry from the assholes I've dealt with from the east coast in the past.

Anonymous said...

Christ! Another fucking Kennedy. No doubt the lamestream media and cocksucker Assachusetts voters will place him at the right hand of the Obama-god.