Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Speaking Of Fucking

This ass douche wants us to pay for her to fuck 2.74 people a day.

How else can you interperet wanting free womens health care rubbers and pills so you and your college sluts can go around fucking anything that will stick a dick in you. You are already getting a free ride to college so your saving quite a bit there use some of that money. Or you could, oh I don't know, get a fucking job to pay for your contraceptives.

This has nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with lack of morals, that is what this really boils down to. You and your little whore college students indoctrinees need to keep your legs together and keep your pecker in your pants and you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

As for you Sandra, Good luck getting laid. I wouldn't fuck you with CD's dick with Paul pushing it. But I think that is a mute issue, since you look like you would prefer Janet Napalitano to CD or Paul.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that video yesterday and almost tossed my computer out the window. This slut's parents must be so proud. Imagine having a whore daughter that announces to a Congressional committee that not only is she fucking so much she cannot afford enough contraception, she wants to get paid to fuck. I guess Georgetown offers a degree in prostitution. As a taxpayer, I have no interest in being her Pimp. Lord, God, Almighty this country is doomed.

Paul said...

Well if you get me drunk enough...

try2win said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
try2win said...

How much does a pill cost vs Having a baby. If this chick so how gets knocked up. She will get medicare and the baby gets media care. I'd rather pay for these sluts ( and I endorse sluts) to get free BC.

In fact we should be dropping BC from planes over negro towns and the hamptons. Coked out sluts banging wall street execs all weekend may need morning after pills.

I will pay to make sure sluts have the BC they need in order to service me.

Pill vs Baby $$$$ do the math !!!

CharlieDelta said...

You know, I have a hard time believing this butt ugly biotch is getting laid as much as she claims she is, unless she just hangs around with and bangs drunk frat boy virgins or drunk old fuckers like Paul. However, if she really is an active slut, she is by far the ugliest slut I have ever seen.

Have at it Paul; she's all yours brother. Just make sure that you're not too drunk to be able to recognize the difference between her puffy camel toe that you think you're seeing and the tranny dong that is actually causing the frontal buldge. LMAO! Yuck!

Paul said...

Fugly bitches need love, too!

PeggyU said...

That beeyotch doesn't need love (costs too much), but a free ass kicking.

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and detailed information you provide.

It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated
rehashed information. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including
your RSS feeds to my Google account.

My blog post; check my site