Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The AF 2011-A1

I got an email from Dr. Ray a few days ago that just about had me creaming my jeans when I checked my mail today. Holy fuck! I want one of these and I want one bad! I'm sure the AF 2011-A1 is already on the Commiefornia approved DOJ list of handguns for us subjects of the Brown Turd Police State. Yeah right!

Check this bad motherfucker out! Maybe when I get to AZ I'll pick myself up one. The Youtube clip came from here.


Thanks Dr. Ray. Thanks a lot for helping to make sure I spend every cent I have on cool shit!

5 comments:

kerrcarto said...

The only gripe I have is the dual triggers and how thick the grip is. Other than that. That thing is badass!

rayvet said...

I wondered the same thing about the triggers. And if you check out their website, there's an option to get the gun with either separately functioning triggers or "locked together". It certainly probably feels awkward when squeezing, but still, it's a double barreled 45, how cool is that?

JeremyR said...

The double trigger thing looks like a waste of time. if you only pull one, it means a good round is wasted. It is cool as hell though.

Goldenrod said...

Liberals must be completely brain dead not to fear gun-toting Americans.

CharlieDelta said...

Goldenrod, you pretty much answered any question about liberalism and the libtards in the first six words of your comment...