Monday, March 5, 2012

Hating Breitbart

On Saturday I was hanging out with my brother, my buddy Z, and an 18 pack of beer after a long day at the swapmeet when one of us brought up Andrew Breitbart and how fucked up it is that he passed away last Thursday. The man was an inspiration to a lot of people out there, me included. I loved the way he could (and did) bitchslap the piece of shit low-life hypocrites that make up the modern day Dimocrat party on a regular basis. They tried ambushing him wherever he went, heckling and harassing him. Every time, he would shut them down and shut them up with nothing but pure unadulterated fact; you know, those pesky little things that confuse and anger libtards because it quashes their fabricated talking points and bullshit rhetoric? Yeah, facts.

Breitbart had a talent. He had a gift. He died way too young and way too soon. Andrew Breitbart will be terribly missed by a lot of us, but he won't be forgotten. I only hope that his passing spawns a wave of new conservatives just like him. My brother mentioned something about a movie trailer of Andrew's called, Hating Breitbart that he had watched just a week ago on Big Hollywood. It sounded really good so I looked it up when I got home tonight. I hope this still gets released because it looks really good and as expected, exposes more of the left for the hate-filled lying scumbags they really are.




"Fuck. You!"

R.I.P. Breitbart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must all Be Breitbart now.

Nancy B. said...

I recently watched a video of Andrew confronting protestors at a barricade, making them defend their idiotic signs. By the end of the video, there was almost no one left, and none of 'em ever marshalled a coherent sentence explaining their signs. His passing has left a big void, and it'll take more than one person to fill--in fact, it'll take a lot of us. R.I.P, Andrew. Thanks for blogging about him, CD.

CharlieDelta said...

I saw that same one Nancy B. and I was out of my chair yelling and screaming and cheering him on!

That's why the left hated him so much. They couldn't debate him without coming out looking like the assholes they really are.

kerrcarto said...

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.