Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fuck Bank of America!

Or should I say, fuck Bank of anti-America? I've never banked with BoA or even stepped inside one of their buildings, but after I read a few years ago about them giving home loans to immigrants illegal aliens wetbacks, I vowed to never even give them the time of day. If the wetback loans weren't bad enough, BoA has completely sealed the deal for me with the anti-gun position they took when doing business with McMillan Group International; a firearms and ammunition manufacturer.




My boycott list just keeps getting longer and longer by the day.  At the same time, my buycott list keeps getting longer too. Why give money or do business with someone that works against my beliefs when there is always someone or something else out there that supports the same things that I support? The free market allows for such decisions as boycotts and buycotts and that's one of the many things I love about the free market. I am free to choose, and I choose to give Bank of America my sincere fuck you! I also will be giving McMillan Group International as much business as I can. I love freedom of choice!

1 comment:

kerrcarto said...

I only deal with locally owned banks. Fuck all the big corporate banks.