Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Hard Truth

I just came across a blog that I had stored in "my favorites" and had completely forgot about. Damn, I'm getting old, but nevertheless I am beyond stoked that I just found it after all this time. This guy pretty much covers all areas and says what I've tried to say before but it came out wrong, or I was too sloppy drunk and my entire post was laced with gratuitous expletives which detracted from my point, or whatever reason. I checked it out tonight and Angry White Dude is right on the money with his final post for the month of March. This is good reading right here folks. Go check out his site and read The Hard Truth: Blacks Hate White People. Seriously, check it out; that is, if you think you can handle the truth. Here's a little teaser from the tail end of his post:
I’m glad so many white people are starting to let their voices be heard concerning racial issues. Political correctness has for too long forced us to sit back like whipped dogs and not comment or complain about what we see going on around us lest we be racist. Why must we walk on eggshells to not offend the perpetually offended when their actions are offensive!?! Nuts to that! Say it loud, I’m not politically correct and proud!
Fuck yeah! So I have yet another blog to add to my list of daily reads. The list is getting so big now, it's hard to keep up with it all and still have time to post anything myself, but where there's a will, this white boy will find a way.

And since we're on the topic of whites and blacks, caucasians and African Americans, crackers and niggers, check out Stuck Mojo from Denny's 'hood, Atlanta, Georgia. I'll probably get a lot of shit from a few of you that don't like the mixture of rap and metal, but I kinda dig it; at least a lot of it from these guys I do. I don't know what Stuck Mojo would consider themselves, but I would call them a Conservative band. The first track I ever heard from these guys was called "Crooked Figure Head" and it's written about Hillary's bitch, the real first black President, Slick Willie (before he was impeached) or at least that's my take on it. They have quite a few songs that address islam and the motherfuckers that follow that death cult too. I don't know of too many liberal bands doing that shit these days. They even have a track titled F.O.D. which I thought was funny. Anyways, here's a track of off their album Declaration of a Headhunter (2000) that I like called Reborn. Turn it up!



1 comment:

Greasywrench said...

Angry White Dude has a great site and it's how I was linked here. I have been posting there off and on for a couple of years. The recently done re-design looks awesome. You've got a good one going here too. Keep up the good work pal.