Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ummmm...No Thanks

Nude maids? I'll pass. Don't get me wrong, I am all for topless house work. But Cheryl Tiegs these girls are not. Looks like a bunch of worn out strippers to me. I just can't see anything sexy about some worn out catchers mitt and some saggy flapjacks flopping around while washing the dishes. I bet they will wax your floor also (if you catch my drift) for a litlle extra.

Speaking of erections. Did you hear that Willie is getting a statue in Austin. It will be dedicated on 4/20 at 4:20 pm.

9 comments:

Harper said...

Ick. Kerrcarto, fix your links. I wanted to read about Willie's statue and got the nude maid website. That cannot be unseen.

kerrcarto said...

Don't lie. You know you wanted to see the maids.

I fixed it anyway.

CharlieDelta said...

I think those maids are right up Paul's alley...

Johan Galt said...

The one with purple eyeshadow and arm tattoo looks like a meth head. She might have plenty of suction for vacuuming.

kerrcarto said...

CD, you trying to draw Paul out of hiding.

Harper said...

Actually, anyone willing to clean my house looks pretty damn good to me...

CharlieDelta said...

kerrcarto-
You busted me! Where the fuck is Jackson?

CharlieDelta said...

Oh, and the Willie Nelson statue is pretty funny. Like he's the spokesman for that lost-in-space generation that idolizes SnoopDog or one of those shitty wanna-be gangster rappers...

kerrcarto said...

CD, we are supposed to have beers here in Kerrpatch Saturday. As for posting. Who fucking knows?