Thursday, May 10, 2012

March Of The LA Occutards

Thanks once again to my brother for sending me another gem.

Everyone knew that "May Day" in  Liberal Loonyville Los Angeles was going to be a marching spectacle of complete brain-dead Occutards and young aspiring assholes who are well on their way to the top, but I don't think many expected it to be this insanely entertaining and hilarious. Check out the pictures and commentary from these guys if you need a good laugh today. 


















Holy. Shit. I do not envy you poor bastards out there with kids to raise.  You have my sympathy and condolences from the heart.

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Fuckin' dipshits. Fuck the communists. Let's get this street dance started.

CharlieDelta said...

I'm with you there, brother...

JeremyR said...

Yup, they need to eat too. My neighbor has a barn that needs painted. I'm sick of looking at it. Between us we can come up with fifty bucks for any occutard willing to throw paint on it.
Any takers? Didn't think so, otherwise I wouldn't have risked my ammo money for hte week.
So whats the dif between an LA occutard and an LA gangbanger? The gangbanger gets money from the government, welfare, and does graphic art no one would pay money for, and th occutards get money from the government, PEL grants, and does graphic art no one would pay for.
The gang banger will rape a woman on the stret and not blink, the occutard will rape a woman in their camp and not blink.