Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Media Silence Is Deafening

As the number of attacks on whitey continues to increase in regularity and ferocity after the black kid punk-ass future thug in Florida got shot and killed by a non-black, you would think the media would be reporting on it wouldn't you?  I mean their job is to report the news right?  Isn't huge groups of niggers beating the shit out of one honky news anymore? Wouldn't that be a "hate crime?" Yeah I know those are rhetorical questions but wouldn't you think someone big in the media out there would grow a pair, go against the grain*, and actually call a spade a spade for once in their life?  I mean fuck, are they all in on this concerted effort to not report relevant shit going down on the streets of America*?

If I had the money, I would finance a real news organization with one and only one goal; countering every deceitful left-wing bullshit media organization out there. When they lie, we would report the truth and how they lied about it. When they only show one side of something, we would show the other side. When they refuse to report on something relevant and important, we would report the shit out of it for days weeks!  And I would have a segment of every broadcast dedicated to nothing but calling out Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakahn, and every other race hustling nigger out there for what they are.  Have paid investigators that dig up every last piece of dirt on those racist niggers and then report the shit out of it!  I guarantee it would be a money making organization with millions of viewers relieved that for once, there was a watchdog always on duty to counter the insane left-wing bullshit that passes for "news" these days.





*The two Youtube links were added to this post only because I noticed when I was proofreading it that two phrases I used were song titles of Bad Religion songs.  It's been a while since I've listened to any BR, so the fact that I used those two phrases that close together was kinda weird to me.  If they weren't within a sentence of each other I might not have even noticed, but as it is I did.  Paul probably would've appreciated it as much as I did if he wasn't on GGDF leave, or in hiding, or wherever the fuck he is.  Oh well....

3 comments:

PeggyU said...

Kinda like this story I found buried among the tiny print articles yesterday.

Ho hum, yawn ... nothing to see here.

kerrcarto said...

I haven't watched the main stream news in months, including Fox. Fuck 'em all.

jeffli6 said...

Here is hoping you win the lottery and get your wish. And when you do, let me know where to sign up.