Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NO On CROCKosition 29!!

If anyone reading this is from Commiefornia, you already know what Proposition 29 is. For those of you folks fortunate enough to live in a state that isn't run by straight up deceptive, communist, hypocritical fucktards, Prop. Crock 29 is proposed legislation that if passed, will again jack up the price of cigarettes and other tobacco products, and rape the tobacco users in this broke bankrupt State of Commiefornia at $1.00 per pack of smokes. That's $10.00 per carton. Those that dip and chew, as well as those who smoke cigars and pipes will equally be raped by this bullshit legislation, if passed, and it's all just another one of ACS's deceptive scam operations to make shit tons of money behind the mask of philanthropic good intentions and bullshit like it. What a crock!

My best friend's mom died from breast cancer almost a decade ago and it rocked my world. This woman practically helped raise me when I was a little kid, so I started to donate to the American Cancer Society and started walking in the "Walk For A Cure" walk-a-thons and other bullshit money-raising scams like that put on by the American Cancer Society. Then, I actually started researching the fraud known as the ACS. A simple Google search will yield all kinds of results on their scam operation. I know, there are two sides to every story, but the overwhelming information about the ACS turned my stomach and still does to the day. I get pissed off whenever someone asks me to donate to the ACS, so when I got this letter in my inbox from their California Division's CEO bragging about how he planned to rape me with Proposition Crockosition 29, I was a little more than pissed off.  Here's their exact letter to me from David Veneziano, CEO, California Division.


















How can they get away with this? Well it's simple really. The American Cancer Society and many other groups have been demonizing the eeeeeevil "tobacco industry" for decades. It generates billions of dollars for their bullshit organizations annually and they know it. They always claim the money is used to "save lives" and "prevent kids from smoking" and other unsubstantiated claims like that, but how is raising the price of a pack of smokes going to save any lives? How will it prevent kids from smoking? Education? More limp government bureaucracies with flaccid educational programs? Spare me! When I started smoking I knew the risk. We were taught the dangers of smoking in junior high school. Big fucking deal! Kids don't give a fuck about what you're telling them. They're kids, and they're going to do what they're going to do. Look at all the kids today who are taught that drug and alcohol abuse is the wrong road to take, and they're doing shots and slamming heroin before they even hit puberty! Yeah education is real effective isn't it?

Something else that pisses me off is the obvious fact that smoking and chewing tobacco aren't the only things out there that causes can cause cancer. How about pesticides? Paint fumes? MSG? Ever hear of saccharin and other artificial sweeteners? They also cause can cause cancer and it's in everything! Why is the ACS always targeting cigarettes and tobacco products, but never diet sodas or other products that cause can cause cancer? Why is that? I'll tell you why, because if the American Cancer Society raised the price on diet sodas, pesticides, spray paint, Chinese food, or any other product out there that causes can cause cancer by a dollar per package, their bullshit fraud of an organization would be defunded and shut down in a heartbeat. Why? Because the average diet soda drinker or Chinese food eater wouldn't put up with the insanity of it.  But because they've managed to demonize the eeeeeevil "tobacco industry" like they've done successfully for the last 30+ years, they get away with blowing smoke up the asses of the everyday sheeple that walk amongst us.

So I fired back a reply to the return email address and I also sent the same thing to the ACS main email, and I checked the box that said that I wanted a reply from them, so this should be interesting. For some strange reason, I really doubt they will even reply to me. Maybe it was the dozen times I called them a fraud or a scam, or maybe it was because everything I said in my letter was the truth and they can't handle it. We'll see. I really don't give a rat's ass either way because I can guarantee the fucking CEO guy it was addressed to will never even see my letter, much less respond to it and if I wanted to listen to nothing but lies and bullshit, I would turn on the news or listen to a speech by Cooncracker.  No thanks, and NO ON CROCK. 29!!

9 comments:

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

Thanks CharleDelta for the support against another cash grab by the douchebags here in Kalifornia. I've been bitching and fighting the Tobacco taxes for fourteen years on my websites and blog.

The reality is; the taxes here aren't gonna go to fight cancer or any other tobacco related disease. They're going down the endless shit-hole known as the State Treasury and we know it.

And when you consider the idiots up in Sacramento are going through with a $100 Billions dollar rail system that NO ONE will ride and we don't need, you gotta wonder if the inmates are the ones running the Kalifornia Asylum. WTF are these people thinking?

Robert Hewes said...

I don't know how you and rich b can live in that POS state. Just waiting 'till retirement or something?

kerrcarto said...

Texas did that bullshit a few years back. $1.00 a pack to pay for ChildrensHealthIinsuranceProgramS. I deserve a fucking medal of honor for paying for so many kids health care.

CharlieDelta said...

I'm on my way out Robert, it's just taking longer than I thought or ever planned. Been here for 40 years, and that's 40 years too long.

Goldenrod said...

It’s a legal scam that is only permitted by the walking shit stains that cannot resist the temptation to reign over the serfs of their kingdom.

JeremyR said...

Off topic for you guys, Check this out, http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Forged-Stripped-Spartan-Lower-Receiver---ZM4RS/productinfo/ZM4RS/

I ordered three of these today: http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Forged-Stripped-Dont-Tread-On-Me-Lower-Receiver---ZM4RDTOM/productinfo/ZM4RDTOM/
Fun times in Kansas

CharlieDelta said...

JeremyR-
If something's gotta be off topic, you picked about the best topic of any to be off on.
I would love to build myself another one, but I need to buy a bigger safe first, and that's not going to happen any time soon. I am good to go in the ammo department as well, so unless some smokin' deal that I just can't pass up comes along any time soon, I'm gonna keep the ones I have well oiled and clean and ready for the SHTF, which is just around the corner in these here United States.
But please feel free to send one of those lowers my way if you're feeling generous or just need to have someone lighten up the workload for you and at minimum install the lower parts kit. 'Cause I know you're a busy man. I promise I'll send it right back. Right after I "field test" and make sure it's above and beyond par for zappin' zombies...

Anonymous said...

CD over here in Georgia we can buy 42 round clips for the AR-15 and they dont cost much

CharlieDelta said...

Anonymous-
Are you sure those clips are for the AR-15? I've never heard of 42 round clips for anything, much less the AR-15. I have a bunch of 10-round clips that I use to load my AR-15 magazines, but 42 rounds just sounds like a strange number to me for clips. Especially for the AR-15, but maybe I've had a few too many beers tonight. It wouldn't be the first time I was mistaken...

Can you email me a picture? I'm curious what they look like and how much they cost.