Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rock The T-Shirt Vote, 2012

So I was fuckin' around and trying to improve my photoshop skills tonight, and I started thinking one or some of these would make great shirt designs. I'm not sure about some of the motivational text, but I'm hammered right now so you tell me. Which one do you think would make the best design for a t-shirt? 
















Or if you have something that you think might be better than what I came up with for "motivation", don't be a stinge, share it!

4 comments:

Goldenrod said...

You can put an American flag on the lapel of a Muslim and he'd still be a Muslim.

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

The turd says it all. Add some peanuts and corn for a little garnish.

hoosierdaddy71 said...

Write obamacare on the turd. They say (what? Don't you like sprinkles?)

Mark@Bismarck said...

Let's flush the whole damn crew in Washington. That's a toilet that's needed flushing for decades!