Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes

“Eating tomatoes is forbidden because they are Christian. [The tomato] praises the cross instead of Allah and says that Allah is three (a reference to the Trinity).”
[God help us]. I implore you to spread this photo because there is a sister from Palestine who saw the prophet of Allah [Mohammad] in a vision and he was crying, warning his nation against eating them [tomatoes]. If you don’t spread this [message], know that it is the devil who stopped you.”























Oh, I'll help spread the picture alright. But it ain't gonna be to the people you want it to be. Maybe our Department of Defense would like to know about this.

Tomato and Bacon soup bombs, that's what I'm thinking.

3 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Well it appears I"m going to have to start mackin' down on tomatoes for a change then. If the muzzies don't like them they have to be alright. I'm the only one in my family that doesn't eat tomatoes, but this little tid bit of information is reason enough for me to give them a second chance.

CenTexTim said...

I saw that story and was gonna post something about it, but you beat me to it. Oh well, great minds think alike.

I can't believe anyone with half a brain expects us to take those idiots seriously. Stoning and honor killings are bad enough, but tomatoes?!?!?

Tomato and Bacon soup bombs are a good start. Then feed the survivors BLTs.

Stupid camel-fucking incestuous pedophiles...

CharlieDelta said...

Oh, and dropping tomato and bacon bombs would be cool for effect, but that 's a waste of food. Non-stop, around the clock sorties dropping dog-shit-napalm would be a nice alternative. Let 'em eat shit and die!