Friday, June 22, 2012

Don't Listen Here...

...Don't listen here if you ever want to hear any shitty music from the shitty band called Nickelback. Over the years my musical range has evolved into something I never would've expected ten years ago, but even with it evolving like it has, I can assure you that without a doubt, I will never own any Nickelback music or anything else for that matter. These guys have always sucked donkey balls in my opinion, and apparently Josh Gross over at the Boise Weekly shares the same opinion. His descriptive review is hands down the best (and most accurate) band review I have ever read in my life.  Solid A+ for this one. ROTF!

There is no originality with these guys, and they strut around like they're some kind of rock legends. The only thing they're legendary for is the amount of suckage they possess. I mean these douchebags really suck! No wonder people throw shit at them when they play live. But don't just take my word for it, read about the 10 Reasons Nickelback is the Worst Band of All Time. Solid A+ for that too! Here's what the Portuguese folks think about the band.



Whoever it was that landed the last "pickle" right on that singer's mellon deserves a few rounds on the house and a hand shake from millions of Nickelback haters around the world.  I know Paul isn't going to like this post very much since I'm talking about his favorite band of all times, but it was too damn funny not to share it's genius. Sorry bro... BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nickleback? All this time I thought they were called "Nickelbutt."

kerrcarto said...

Nickelback sucks.

I think that is all that needs to be said.

root@localhost.localdomain said...

I'm neither a fan or a non-fan, but at least he had the balls to give a big "Fuck-You" to the audience and walk away. It would have been worse to keep playing and act like they give a shit.

CenTexTim said...

haters gotta hate...

Fukitol said...

Nickleback & Justin Bieber

Goddamn, Canada has really gone to shit over the years.

Fukitol said...

Feh. Was gonna correct the typo... fuck 'em. It's good 'nuff spelled the way it is for them turd burglars.

Harper said...

Fucking Spotify...I clicked on the "rock" radio channel. First song was Iron Maiden, next was Nickelback. WTF do they think "rock" is?