Friday, June 8, 2012

It Opened His Mind II

You might have to mute the volume like I did to be able to tolerate this unless you speaka the Portuguese. Here we have another criminal piece of shit with a hostage getting his mind opened; this time courtesy of a BOPE sniper, Brazil's version of SWAT.  It's not as good as the other one I posted, but it's still good. Anytime a hostage situation is diffused via sniper with a head-shot to the bad guy it's a good thing. With the technology of today, I wonder if there are "sniper cams" installed on the scopes or barrels of the modern day SWAT sniper's rifle. If there aren't, there certainly should be. It would be cool to see the shot go down from the sniper's perspective with the different challenges he faces.



The bad guy's hat flying off of his head had me crackin' up for some reason.  I guess maybe it reminded me of the Little Rascals or  Bonanza or one of those older comedies where it was common to use the sound of a ricochet and the tug of a string to pull the hat off of the character to appear that it was shot off their head. The only thing missing here is the Benny Hill music. LMAO!

6 comments:

Rayvet said...

BTW, what color was that dude?

River Rat said...

Thank You, I love to start my day with a smile.

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

I just finished playing an old PC game - Max Payne 2. The sniper shot in this video reminds me of the "sniper view" in the game. The only thing missing here is the "slow-motion" path of the bullet. Good riddance to this trash.

Anonymous said...

I got max payne 3,its going to be really good

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

To Anonymous - you must have one hell of a computer. From what I've read the requirements for MP3 are staggering. Some brand new computers won't be able to run the PC version.

Anonymous said...

yeah you have to have a top of the line computer,the game takes 35 gigs of space