Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sharia Law In Dearbornistan?

Video proof of Christians being assaulted by angry mobs of punk-ass camel jockeys with rocks, bottles and other shit, and what do the Dearborn PD officers do? They turn a blind eye to the sand niggers and blame the Christians being assaulted, forcing them to leave the festival while leaving the  First Amendment in the gutter with the arab trash.  Gotdamn this shit pisses me off! Fuck you Dearborn PD!!!

I hope that Christian group sues the shit out of the City of Dearbornistan, the Dearbornistan PD, and everyone they can that had anything to do with the way the PD just let the stinkbeards assault these people for exercising their First Amendment rights!


Fuck the Dearborn PD!  Fuck the moo-slimes!  And fuck islam!!!

1 comment:

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

I finally took the time to watch the entire video and I don't know what pissed me off more - the candy-ass cops of Dearborn or the little fuckers tossing rocks and water bottles.

This shit has been going on for years in Flint, Detroit, Dearborn, and other cities in Michigan. No matter where these muslame bastards immigrate the can't get along with anyone. And that includes each other.

And president dickhead just encourages more shit like this every time he opens his big fucking mouth. I'm glad I won't live too many more years. But - what the fuck are my children going to inherit? This has GOT to be stopped and be stopped now while we still can.