Friday, June 15, 2012

Wake Me Up November 7

...or when the revolution has started, because this is a living in hell.

After just now hearing about The Worst President in American History basically granting amnesty to millions of wetbacks via executive order with a stroke of his communist pen, I have so much restless energy I'm ready to start punching every fucking CommieCoonCrackin' supporter I come in contact with. I don't think all the whiskey in the world is going to calm me down. It's times like these when I need to decompress asap before I get thrown in county. I think something like this would help right about now.

Just put me on the line like the one shown at 0:57 in the video and my blood pressure would be down in a matter of seconds. You wouldn't be able to wipe the shit-eatin' grin off my face for days. But right now I'm just seeing red! Fuck this illegal alien Kenyan administration, fuck his supporters, and fuck all of you that deny the damage he's doing to this country!  Right off the fuckin' cliff!






















FUCK OBAMA!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck the commie motherfucker and all the worthless pricks in DC. i have no faith in any of the politcal assholes in any party to stop this crap.

Anonymous said...

Oblamo has always had the negro vote, the unwed mother vote, the foodstamp vote and the welfare vote. His queer marriage statement gets the faggots and dykes. Since the DOJ prevents voter identification, today's action gets the wetback vote. I suppose the next action is to release all the felons from every prison sometime this summer in order to get their vote. Eventually the Liar In Chief will have enough degenerates to sway the election his way.

Anonymous said...

Appreсiation tο my father whо stated tо me regaгding this weblog, thіs ωebρage
is actually awesome.

Αlso visit my wеb blog: personal loans