Monday, July 2, 2012

Blownstar 2012 Re-Cap

What a blast! Since I am too blownstared at the moment to write out a ten paragraph diatribe. I will bull(et) point it in no particular order for CD


  1. We got smashed
  2. We shot guns
  3. We had a keg
  4. We swam in the pool
  5. CenTexTim made some wicked margaritas from the Blownstar Survival Kit he brought
  6. Paul had a blowout and Rick and I had to go pick him up and leave his car in Boerne (Sorry CD, no "I Heart Nickelback" bumper sticker) 
  7. Paul, The Boy, The Wife and I shot guns and went 4 wheeling
  8. A girl saved Paul from a scorpion
  9. We blew up a half pound of tannerite
  10. We drank beer
  11. We swam in the pool
  12. Paul had his toenails painted pink and was put to bed by Georgia
  13. Amy, Stephanie and Jackie shot guns
  14. Denny hung out by the keg and had a blast
  15. Ed came out and drank a few beers with us
  16. We partied!
I think that about sums it up. If I left anything out feel free to leave it in the comments

4 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Well fuckin' A! It sounds like y'all had a blast. Really wish I could've made it this year. Especially now. Next year for sure.

So WTF? Paul had a blowout and you had to leave his car in Boerne? I'm confused. Did he not have a spare? Nobody wanted to get their hands dirty? You were crankin' his new Nickelback cd and you all decided to do Carpool Kareoke? Why did you have to leave his car?

CenTexTim said...

Wish I could have stayed for the whole thing. Sounds like all the fun stuff happened after I left. Maybe next year...

Harper said...

CD, Paul had the first blowout on Wednesday or Thursday and thought he could make it to Saturday on the donut. His plan was to drive to Blownstar on the donut and go into town on Saturday morning to get a new tire. Yeah, right, like that would have happened. It was a blessing in disguise that the donut blew on him Friday night, forcing him to deal with it while still sober.

CharlieDelta said...

"...forcing him to deal with it while still sober."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know why but that just sounds funny...