Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Commiefornia State Flag

I've always wondered why that stupid fucking bear was on our state flag.  I mean, I've never seen a bear at the beach, or in the desert, or downtown San Diego.  We need a flag that will honestly represent the entire state of Commiefornia, not just certain parts, so I'm sending this to Governor Brown-eye tomorrow and suggesting that this state finally update its fucking flag to represent all Commiefornians from the Mexico border to the border with Oregon and everywhere in between.





















What do you think?  At least it's honest...

6 comments:

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

I've always thought a picture of one of our so-called leaders up in Sacramento holding their hand out would make a good symbol for Kalifornia. And now that San Bernadino has just filed for bankruptcy the shit is just beginning to hit the fan. WTF!

CharlieDelta said...

This state is totally fucked! That's what happens after 35 years of Dimocraps being in charge of things. Fucking morons!

letgodsortemout said...

i just got a letter from the fkig franchise tax bd that they sent my tax refund check to my local town because the town claimed i owed them money. under gov. code 926.8 and 12419??? who the fuck makes these laws?? i fking hate calif laws. nice place except for the fags, dickhead douchebags, lawyers, politicians, obama bumpersticker priuses, etc---i am pissed

Goldenrod said...

I think the bear represents how the so-called leaders spend half the year sitting on their asses and the other half being grumpy, pissed off authoritarians.

Anonymous said...

Simple. Don't like it, move the fuck away morons!!

Anonymous said...

Nope. I carry guns where I want. If they give me shit, I shoot them in the throat with my .44!