Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Police Brutality - Coming To A Town Near You...

Why I haven't seen this all over the news?  Is it because Robert Leone is white?  Is that really why I haven't seen this story about the out of control criminal Pennsylvania State Storm Troopers that have violated just about every right Robert Leone thought that he had one night when he was driving through a state with the motto, "Virtue Liberty and Independence?"

Does this look like virtue and liberty to you? 

  















Yeah, I know there are two sides to every story, but watch the YouTube video and read the articles about it and judge for yourself. The fact that the officers involved are still out there right now with their badges, guns, and 'authority' over us is what I think bothers me the most. No time off pending an investigation? Are these motherfuckers above the law? That's just fucking wrong in itself. Why are they still in a position of authority??

Why Robert Leone didn't pull over is anyone's guess. I don't buy into the whole bi-polar excuse, but whatever; why he didn't pull over is irrelevant to me. What is relevant is the extent of the State Storm Troopers' brutality and complete disregard for this man's Constitutional, civil, and human rights as an American. This is disgusting beyond any police brutality case I have ever read about or seen, and if it doesn't piss you off then something is seriously wrong with you. This is fucked up and heads need to roll. Lot's of them!


The video is long; 37 minutes long. It has a lot of opinion by the narrator, but most of this shit you can see on video and read from the signed statements made by the S.S. themselves. There are enough facts here that should require a full and complete investigation that starts at the fuckin' top.



I don't really like the YouTube video title, "Police Brutality Worse than Rodney King" because that distracts from what this is really all about, and race has nothing to do with it. Not one thing. What has everything to do with this is the growing number of out of control police departments with prick cop officers that don't look at us as human beings, but as a means for a paycheck and maybe even a way to get back at their wives for cheating on them with real men. This is what is happening more and more in every little city, every fucking day across this entire country and this shit has got to stop. WE THE PEOPLE need to let them know that we are fucking tired of this shit!

A nightmare like this is something I would expect to hear from someone coming back from a vacation in Mexico or Colombia or fuckin TimBukTu, but not the United States of America. What. The. Fuck?! If these motherfuckers are found guilty, I want to see them nailed to the cross. I don't mean fired. I mean sentenced to hard time in prison. General pop would be justice, but 30 years in the state pen would be a good start. Knowing how shit like this usually turns out, they'll just get transferred to another department, given a raise and they'll never lose a dime of their pensions. I'm so fucking pissed off right now,  I may need to go to the range today.

Fuck this shit! I'm outta here.

If you want to help this poor guy out, you can donate here. I'm gonna send $50 today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck donations!

Let's burn down every police station in the WORRRLDD!!!Q