Thursday, August 2, 2012

Adam Smith Is An Unemployed Douchebag

Did y'all see that douchebag Adam Smith, the CFO for Vante, Inc. in Tucson trying to look cool on YouTube by harassing a Chick-fil-A employee at the drive thru window?? This idiot thought he was going to be the hero of the day for the Rainbow Coalition or something but it backfired on him and landed him right on his ass in the AZ unemployment line. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This is a quote from Vante, Inc. where dickhead Adam Smith used to work. I got it from here:
Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.
Here's the video:


Cheers to Vante for shit-canning the douchebag. With the way he thinks, I would've expected this dumb fuck to be a paint scraper, or a burger flipper at McDonalds, or something as 'skilled' as that. Not a CFO for some corporation. One thing I do know, I sure as hell wouldn't want this asshole working for me for a couple reasons:
  1. He obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Adam Smith apparently thought that getting a free water was going to put some kind of a dent in Chick-fil-A's donations to these supposed "hate groups" as he called them. Yeah, way to go there dickhead. You spent more in gas waiting in line than it costs Chick-fil-A for 100 of those fucking cups and lids genius. LMAO!
  2. He's complaining about corporate to someone who works the drive-thru; someone who probably doesn't give two shits either way about homosexual marriage. If you want to bitch about corporate, I have a novel idea......get in touch with corporate and vent your pathetic bullshit there! Not at some poor chick working the drive-thru just trying to earn an honest living in this fucked up Obama economy.
  3. He's a pompus asshole, and a big-time pussy for harassing a woman at the drive-thru instead of facing off with someone at corporate. Who would want a pussy like that representing their company?  Not me.  Not Vante, Inc. either and I raise my glass to them for it. Cheers!
Look at the bright side Adam Smith you jerkoff, now you have all the free time you want to kiss ass, suck up (pun intended), and be a hero to the Rainbow Coalition and the LBGTVMSNBC and whoever the fuck else you can think of. Make sure you sign all your unemployment forms with blue or black ink...BWAHAHAHAHA!


I just love poetic justice like this...

6 comments:

kerrcarto said...

And they say that the Chick-Fil-A CEO is full of hate. The only hate I saw was from idiot douche holes like this dickbag.

CharlieDelta said...

Exactly! Another shining example of that "liberal tolerance" we're always getting lectured to about.

Not being for something doesn't mean that you hate it, or have hatred towards it. Talk about a group of fucking idiots!

These fucking douchebags are doing nothing but creating hate for their 'status' that might not have already been there. At least that's what they're doing to me. I really don't give a flying fuck what people do in their bedrooms. It's none of my business. It's none of the government's business.

SO STOP MAKING IT MY FUCKING BUSINESS!!

Rayvet said...

I'm impressed with how the employee handled herself. She is definitely a very good representative of the company and I hope Chik Fil-A realizes this after seeing it. I'm not going to listen to the thing a second time, but I could have swore that douche bag said something to the effect that he's heterosexual he doesn't have any homosexual in him or something like that. Maybe I heard wrong. Either way, if I saw that douche bag on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Fukitol said...

Smith is professor from ASU. I'm so shocked he's a commie douche. Losing one job? Well, being stupid should have consequences. ASU, it's your turn to shitcan the douchebag. I won't be holding my breath.

Moving to bigger fish, it's time for Romney to drag Harry Reid's ass into court. His bullshit on the Chamber floor needs legal pitbulls on Dingy Harry's lying ass.

Goldenrod said...

Hey douche bag, how about a video of the look on your face when you got fired?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! this guy got what he deserved and so will all of the rest of the double standard losers in this country!