Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Damn, Now That IS Tastey!!!

Libturds love freedom of speech until they disagree with the speech.  That's when they label it "hate speech" and then piss and moan about it for weeks on end. Chick-fil-A has every right to their opinions just as much as you assholes do. Fuckin' get over it!!

I've never eaten at Chick-fil-A myself, but I will definitely make sure I stop by and try it one of these days. But I will wait until the line to order food is under 100 people. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen any time soon. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

I hope Chick-fil-A has record-high profits from this liberal circus. I'm a firm believer in buycotts just as much as boycotts, and I'll put some chicken where my mouth is. I just love how all this free publicity has backfired on the intolerant left too. Just awesome! Get over it libtards! Who would've ever thought free speech tastes just like chicken?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to say there are no Chik-Fil-Et's in Oregon but I would sure make a daily habit of lunch if there was. I almost called and put a lunch on my Visa with instructions to give to a homeless person...however I thought of the possibility of going to a 99 percenter and decided NOT!!!!!

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

I just found out from my Daughter today there's a Chick-a-Fil over in Torrance. That's about ten miles from San Pedro. I'm gonna make a special trip just to be a turd. And I hope there's some asshole out front pitchin a bitch. I just love me some confrontation, even if it's only verbal.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Locations/Locator

SandraV said...

Took the whole family tonight. The drive through line went around the entire building and then some. The line inside was about 20-25 deep, but it moved quickly as it always does. They are very quick and have NEVER messed up my order. They even had someone walking through the seating area checking to make sure if everything was good and asking if anyone needed a refill. Every time I go their employees have had a positive attitude and made me feel like I was doing them a great favor for coming to eat there.

Mark@Bismarck said...

Wish we had one here in Bismarck, I've been to a couple different ones in Colorado Springs. There food is good and their morals are great!

Harper said...

We couldn't get in last night. Dine-in line out the door, drive thru line wrapped twice around the building. People were parking in neighboring parking lots and hoofing it over. Interesting to note the number of Hispanic and black people that were taking part. We'll try again tomorrow and hope there is a kiss-in participant to confront...

BTW - In-N-Out has the same moral foundation, as evidenced by the cup bottoms and burger wrappers.

CharlieDelta said...

Kiss-in participant? WTF? Now these assholes are having kiss-in's on site in the lines to order food? All they're doing with that is confirming to the Chick-fil-A supporters why they're supporting Chick-fil-A and not the homosexual agenda.

And these homos wonder why they're hated so much...