Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Selective Liberal Outrage

Remember when Bush was President and all the liberals were bitching about gas prices being so high saying it was because his buddies were in the oil business and he was just helping them out by totally fucking us at the pump? Remember all that liberal outrage from Pelousey and the scores of Bush-hating assholes in the media? I do.



















Where did they all go? As the note on the pump above correctly states, when CoonCracker was inaugurated 3 1/2 years ago, the national average for the price of gasoline was $1.78/gallon. Today it's at $3.80/gallon - more than a 100% increase. Where is the liberal outrage now? Where did all those media cocksuckers go? All I hear today is fucking crickets! 

UPDATE: My brother (who also provided me the above image) has located an online store that sells 100 of these same exact stickers for $10.00.  If I know my brother, and I think I do, there are probably 500 of them on the way as we speak. You know what that means... I'm going to be a busy little vandal information technician from now until November 6 vandalizing informing some of the busiest gas stations in San Diego County. 

I'll post the link to the online store as soon as I have it in case anyone else would like to take part in the vandalizing informing of gas stations in your area(s). Okay well I never would've guessed it was Amazon, but here's the link if anyone is interested. 

9 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Gas is fucking killing me. $100 - $150 a week. Fuck me. Or better yet. Fuck Obama. I say drill through a baby polar bear's head for more oil.

Harper said...

I about put my foot through the pump when it stopped at $75. I hate that crap! I swiped my damn credit card, let me fill up my tank.

kerrcarto said...

Fuck $1.78. I want my $0.99 back!

CharlieDelta said...

Yeah kerrcarto I remember paying $0.92 when I started driving. Holy shit that would be nice right about now. Fuck. Me. Runnin'...

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

CharlieDelta will know what I'm talking about. Living out here on the left coast we get screwed coming and going. The State and the EPA are madating special blends of gas for whatever reasons in Kalifornia. That transfers to even more for a gallon of gas.

So - every time I see a story on the national average for a gallon of fuel we gotta add on twenty more cents just because we live in the People's Republik Of Kalifornia.

As far as Omama is concerned - he can fucking walk everywhere once he's outta office. I'm tired of supporting his skinny ass via my taxes.

CharlieDelta said...

Greasywrench-
Unfortunately I do know what you speak about. It's ri-gotdam-diculous and it's theft. Mandated government theft and I'm fucking sick of it.

The last time I gassed up was on 8/26 and I paid $4.21/gallon for regular unleaded 87 octane.

Fuckin' bastards. Fuck this state!

CenTexTim said...

You young 'uns missed the good old days of gas wars. When I was in high school I worked at a Gulf gas station in San Antonio (full service, no less) Gas would dip below $.30/gallon sometimes.

Now where did I leave my teeth...?

CharlieDelta said...

Damn CTT, how in the hell did you manage to work at a gas station will all those dinosaurs runnin' around trying to eat people?

Make sure you have a trusty new pair of Depends on when you grab those dentures. One can never be too safe...

CenTexTim said...

Hey CD - Get off my lawn!!! (angrily shakes cane...)