Saturday, September 29, 2012

And We Have A Winner!

I was bouncing around the blogosphere today and saw over at Greasywrench's page that Piss "Tingles" Mathews has been given this award by the Media Research Center. The other two nominees (I can't believe there were only two others) were the self-righteous dingbat Diane Sawyer and that annoying fucking wanker Piers Morgan. It was a close race, but ol' Chrissy snatched the gold out from under those other two news whores. The Media Research Center couldn't have used a more perfect clip to show what put Chrissy in the #1 spot:


The above clip may be only 29 seconds in length, but I could pick apart Chrissy's comments and his bullshit lies ("He's never broken any laws") all fucking day long if I wasn't getting ready to go belly up to the bar for a few hours. But what is this "perfect American" bullshit he's blathering about? Perfect American? Really Chrissy? Cooncracker is, as you see it, a perfect American? What color is the sun in your world Tingles?

"Perfect American" has to be the most creative, over-exaggerated, and downright comical thing I have ever heard come out of a news anchor's puppet's mouth when describing President ZerO. Was Chrissy on LSD when he went to work that night? Maybe Prozac and Valium? WTF!! The communist in chief is a lot of things, but he is definitely not a "perfect" American. Maybe the perfect anti-American, but he's not the perfect American by any stretch of the imagination. WTF! He's not even an American!!

I could go on and on, but I'll spare y'all my run-on sentences filled with vitriol this time. I hear a frosty mug o' suds served by a hot 20-something year old Tilted Kilt girl calling my name and I don't want to be late for that. This one right here could give me a Tilted Kiltgasm in no time.






















Winner! Sorry Hooters, but you are old news...a thing of the past. The Tilted Kilt is where it's at...

3 comments:

FHB said...

So true. Love that place.

Paul J said...

I am staying in Carlsbad for a week. I think I have to stop for a few.

CharlieDelta said...

Paul J-
You won't regret it. That I promise you...