Friday, September 28, 2012

Doubling Down On Failure, 2012


























Right from the start I had The Most Interesting Man In The World pegged for a liberal. Those annoying and repetitive radio commercials would air at least twice during every commercial break and sometimes they would be back-to-back. That shit always pissed me off! Some of them were funny, but most were just plain stupid and liberal-like. I had TMIMITW pegged for a pussy too! He doesn't always drink beer? Why? Because he's usually drinking an Anal Blast energy drink or some fuckin' dick flavored drink. He says when he does drink beer he drinks that Mexican't piss-water they try and pass for beer called Dos XX. Blah! 

I think I would rather drink a warm Hamms before I would even consider drinking some of that Dos XX swill.  At least Hamms comes From The Land of Sky Blue Waters, not from the land of "don't drink the water..."

Have a good weekend, my friends...

Fuck Obama!

2 comments:

Goldenrod said...

That's just too damn funny, kudos to who ever deserves the credit.

CharlieDelta said...

Goldenrod-
I wish I could say it was me, but I can't. It made me laugh when I saw it too.