Monday, September 17, 2012

FOD: Stronger Than Hate

For a while now I have been on a quest to find a word more descriptive and much stronger than "hate" to clearly express exactly what I feel whenever I see the Kenyan in Chief or his bitchy, cunty, and FUGLY wife Mooshell.  There is a rage that builds inside of me just from hearing the lying words come of both of their lying communist mouths.  I've always used the word "hate" in the past but that word gets tossed around more than Bawney Fwank at a bath house. Hate doesn't even register on my richter scale anymore because I use it for everything that pisses me off in one way or another. I'll give you a couple examples...

For instance:

I hate traffic jams. I hate rap music (using the term 'music' very loosely). I hate warm beer. I really hate warm beer. I hate materialistic chicks. I hate dirty bong water. I hate white guilt. I hate tools that are cheap and shitty. I hate spiders. I hate the smell of incense. I hate tomatoes. I hate seeing rust on a rifle. I hate being cold. I hate butt zits. I hate McDonalds french freedom fries. While I'm at it, I hate the french too. I hate puking up jalapeno peppers. I hate FIOCHI ammo. I hate dancing. I hate the new Toyota Tacoma. I hate flying. I hate the BLM. I hate local news. I hate soccer. I hate wearing a rubber. I hate public speaking. I hate hybrid vehicles. I hate double standards. I hate mariachi music. I hate infidelity. I hate DUI checkpoints. I hate niggers (of all races). I hate coconut anything. I hate wet farts. I hate dry heaves. I hate apathy and pacifism. I hate losing my hair. I hate going to the dentist. I hate flat-bill caps and most of the people that wear them. I hate "reality" programs. I hate 12-step programs. I hate thieves. I hate politically correct bullshit. I hate animal cruelty. I hate socks w/sandals. I hate censorship. I hate the NBA. I fucking hate Kommiefornia! I hate cheap tequila. I hate graffiti. I hate pennies. I hate ingrown toenails. I hate the word 'schwab'. I hate the smell of Mexican gasoline. I hate Mexico. I hate speed limits. I hate shitty work ethic, or the lack of it. I hate Subway sandwiches. I hate May 5th. I hate the term "reverse racism."  (It doesn't even make sense; the reverse of racism would mean no racism.) I hate whiners. I hate cry babies. I hate liars. I hate hypocrites. I hate entitlements. I hate the pussification of this country's future generations. I hate the words "tactical" and "zombie" being over-used by just about everyone on the planet to market their over-priced shitty products made in china or Bangladesh, and I hate seeing it at every gun show and gun shop I go to.

You know what I'm talking about. Stupid shit like the ridiculously named tactical shorts and pants and tactical socks, to the beyond ridiculous tactical pen, tactical cleaning kit, tactical iPhone case, tactical scarf and tactical cap. Then we have all the stupid zombie bullshit like Hornady's over-priced and stupid ass ZombieMax ammo, the stupid fucking $24,000 "zombie extermination" kit, and the stupidest fucking waste of valuable gun-show-booth space I have ever heard of. I can't believe G&A's editors actually had the balls to title their slideshow, "Awesome Zombie Gear from Shot Show 2012." How embarrassing. I wouldn't want my name anywhere near that shit! First of all it's not awesome. Unless by awesome you mean it's fucking ridiculous and mind-numbingly stupid! It's also completely over-priced crap with a fucking stupid ass picture of a zombie on it and sold at an insanely inflated markup. Anyone that dumps a bunch of money on this garbage should go to the doctor and make sure they aren't already dead, because they're obviously brain dead!

But I digress...

What I really hate is not having success in finding a more powerful and accurate word than hate to describe what I feel towards The Kenyan in Chief and his FUGLY bitch slob of a wife, the communist cocksuckers in his administration, and basically all liberals and democrats in general. The bottom line at the end of the day is that these liberal fucking scumbags are the mortal enemies of The United States, our Constitution, our liberty, and our freedom. There is no question about it. Mortal. Enemies.

So for the time being, "despise" might be a descent alternative to using "hate", but it doesn't even come close to anywhere near to having the effect I want it to have. I guess it will have to do since it's 2:00 a.m. on the left coast, I've lost count of today's empties a few beer-hours ago, and I'm tired as fuck! I'll have to continue in my search for a better word some other day. In the meantime, I guess I'll just have to let Sepultura express it for me. It's also a good remedy if you had to listen to MC Cooncracker in the post below. It cleared me right up!


11 comments:

Paul said...

Best fucking rant ever dude!!! Funny, last week at lunch with one of my coworkers I commented that I couldn't think of a word strong enough to express how I feel about that shit loving Cooncracker Communist bottomfeeder. I even said, "Hate just doesn't cover it." Fuck OBAMA!!

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

Despise always works for me when describing Omama. The word despise takes "hate" and amps it up just a few degrees. It's clean, concise, and descriptive. Keep using it.

BTW, I gotta agree with Paul on the shit-list you posted there. It covers most everything.

kerrcarto said...

Abominate works for me.

Harper said...

I like to channel eastern European old lady stereotypes and spit whenever his name is mentioned.

CenTexTim said...

Nothing worse than warm beer. At least obama served cold suds at his beer summit - altho he's still a SCOAMF.

Anonymous said...

Paul ....Why don`t you say what you really think & feel?
Hell, I managed to piss off one of Denny`s favorite Liberal jerkwads "Robin Palm" & the irrepressible French Troll Prosper!
Excellent Rant !
Dudley1

PeggyU said...

If you need to change it up a bit, "loathe" might be substituted.

John said...

"abhor" ?

CharlieDelta said...

PeggyU-
Loathe is a good alternate. I'll have to remember that one. Thanks.

John-
I tried abhor in a couple sentences but don't like the sound of it. It sounds too Euro for me I think.

ZS272 said...

River Bravo says....DEPLORE!!!

CharlieDelta said...

Ah yes! I did not consider that one, but I definitely like it!