Friday, September 28, 2012

"Free" Cell Phones...

Cleveland, OH  9/26/12

This YouTube clip is only 45 seconds long, but within the first few ebonics-riddled grunts sentences out of her mouth I had to shut it down.  I can't take this shit!  These fucking people rats, and millions of rats just like them have been eating "free" gummit cheese their entire lives. They've never earned a fucking dime themselves. Never. You know the ones.... Section-8 Housing, WIC, EBT, and other "public assistance" "taxpayer theft" that is given to them and it still isn't enough. They're always going to want more.

Behold the genius of "public assistance" and the end product. These people fucking vote:



I have a fucking question:  Why are these people bloodsuckers given a ballot in the first place? They haven't earned that privilege! Why do they have any input on anything relating to how this country is run? They contribute absolutely nothing to the betterment of society. They do just the opposite. They are a burden to anyone and everyone who puts in, so why should they have a vote? The scurge of society will be voting in numbers in the most critical election of my lifetime and that fucking bothers me. That fucking bothers me a lot! Especially when their vote is bought with a gotdamn "free" cellphone.

The sooner this election debacle in November is over the better. Either the communist in the White House is going to win the election fraudulently, in which case this country is completely fucked. Or, he's going to lose decidedly and after all the drawn out and rehashed  fuckin' re-counts that go on, the leeches like the one in this video and millions of others just like her are going to shout "racism" from the rooftops.  Once "blame whitey" has been established in the "black communities" it will be like the Katrina aftermath but on a grand scale all across this country. Blood in the gutters, bodies in the streets.

You scumbags better hope the "free" cellphones aren't only "free" but bullet proof as well. I'm not going to have any problems establishing the enemy or acquiring my target when you motherfuckers decide you want to come into my neighborhood and pull another Rodney King tantrum or a Katrina aftermath on us. That's a fuckin' guarantee!

6 comments:

Harper said...

I just posted a video that talks about the costs of the obama phone program. Since cell phones were added in 2008, the cost of the program has nearly doubled EACH YEAR. In 2011, it cost taxpayers $1.25 billion.

Titan Mk6B said...

Yeah, if it loses no doubt there will be violence somewhere. I live in OK which is a VERY RED STATE, out in the country, at the end of the road, have plenty of ammunition and have heavily armed neighbors. So, not too worried about what will happen here.

Hell, if there is violence those idiots will probably be burning down their own houses. They are stupid like that.



kerrcarto said...

I don't believe we can get very far, uh, with leaders who write off half the nation as a bunch of victims who never take responsibility for their own lives. - Barack Obama

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

This toothless sack of shit reminds me of the hag who puked up the "free gas and Omama gonna help me with my mortgage" a few years back. Or the old lady who got a free house courtesy of Omama who turned out to be a con-artist.

CharlieDelta said...

Greasywrench-
It's funny you should mention it. That hag you speak of would be none other than Peggy Joseph, and she's the first person I thought of when I saw this. I figure this leech has got to be related to ol' Peggy somehow. She's a popular leech lately...

GOC was wondering what ever happened to Peggy Joseph in this post just yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking that someone who's taking government assistance shouldn't be allowed to vote. That would be a good way to disempower slimeball politicians who shell out the free goodies. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.