Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday Night Anarchy!!

Technically it's Saturday but I don't really give a fuck!

I've been jacking off to Salma Hayek all week because AMC has been showing Desperado since Sunday. Yeah she was great in that movie. But this scene...pure perfection!



"Now that's what I call a fucking show!!"

Here is the studio version of "After Dark" by Tito & Tarantula and I highly recommend the entire album if you're into chicano stoner rock. It's one of those albums you just hit play and let it ride.


4 comments:

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

The bar dancing scene from Dusk Til Dawn gave me an entirely new outlook towards Tequila (or whatever they were drinking) and Salma's Toes.

kerrcarto said...

PAUL!!!! What's up you drunk fucker? Give me a holler!

Salma has nice tits.

CenTexTim said...

Let's try it again, but without the snake.

kerrcarto said...

CenTex +1

Snakes = NO