Wednesday, October 3, 2012

F.I.D.

Haven't posted anything for FID in a while, so I figured it was due.  Whatever happened to islamic Rage Boy anyway? He sure was getting popular there for a while. He was like the Forest Gump of stinkbeards. At one point his face was everywhere. I wonder what happened to that third world piece of shit? Maybe he couldn't handle all that internet stardom and attention he was getting?






















Maybe it all just went to his head.  Happy Fuck Islam Day!

5 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Yeah, probably needed to get drunk before looking at that. Goat fucker.

kerrcarto said...

Islamic Rage Boy was from The Nose On Your Face. Who quit blogging back in 2010.

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

I read somewhere he has a new job. Copy N Paste the link below to see what he's up to.

http://theworldofgreasywrench.blogspot.com/search?q=rageboy

CenTexTim said...

Let me know where to send my $1 for the bullet...

CharlieDelta said...

kerrcarto-
I know about the TNOYF connection to islamic Rage Boy, but that doesn't explain where he's been for the last two years since TNOYF closed shop. Unless the muzzies all of a sudden stopped being angry and started wearing flowers in their hair while singing Simon and Garfunkle or Peter, Paul, and Mary tunes and no one told me about it?

Did the UK finally deport the cocksucker? Did he give up on jihad and convert to an actual religion? Is he doing what he's always wanted to do and working as a fluffer on the Vivid Video set in Studio City, CA? Did he replace Chris Cornell in Audioslave and start singing with the guys from Rage Against The Machine? Maybe he finally smoked a joint, or ate some 'shrooms or LSD and has been in some isolated, remote mud hut questioning the pathetic 30+ years of his shitty existence? I mean, the possibilities are endless...

RichB-
That's some pretty funny shit right there. I checked the link that was in your post from 2008. Some good stuff in there. Ha!