Monday, October 29, 2012

FOD: Beatin' Barack The Jerk-Off In Chief

WTF!! I saw this today when I was at the smut shop and had to snap a picture. I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck someone had the Chinks in sweatshops assembling these fuckin' things to sell in the U.S.A., and why someone would ever buy one.  





















I've been calling him a jerk-off for over 4 years. Do I get a cut?

"He beat the odds, now he beats his meat!"  LMFAO! Yup, that about sums it up.

FUCK OBAMA!


11 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Oh dear God, that's funny as hell. Was there a kneeling companion Reggie Love doll?

kerrcarto said...

FUCK DUDE! Now I have burning beer nostrils and you owe me another keyboard!

kerrcarto said...

I DO NOT!! want to see the Michelle version.

MissK said...

"why the fuck someone had the Chinks in sweatshops assembling these fuckin' things" hmmm... How about a Voodoo Doll... or better yet, target practice...

And I won't ask why you where in the smut shop today, Charlie ;-)

CenTexTim said...

I have just found the perfect Christmas gift for all the libs I know. Thanks!

Devil Tongue said...

Well, the chinks stopped his foreign aide web campaign donation link, so it appears as though they are willing to stoop to his level and create a toy to mock the stupid, mooslime sum'bitch; it's a damn wonder there is not a goat included in the "kid friendly" package.

CharlieDelta said...

MissK-
I was just browsing... :-p

MissK said...

Of course you were Charlie.. ;-)

angrymike said...

Bawaahaahaaha, posted, later anyway ...

Anonymous said...

That should have shown Biden kneeling in front as he does what is best for our Homosexual president. The Down Low Club in Chicago has sent Obummer to DC as their reprentative.

Anonymous said...

I meant representative of the Down Low Club.