Friday, October 19, 2012

FOD: Capitalist

I might have to get a few of these. One to slap over the 'coexist' sticker on my neighbor's car, and a couple extras to have on hand for parking lots. I fucking hate those "coexist" stickers. Every time I see one it's on some asshole's Prius or some other piece of shit hippy's car holding up traffic in the fast lane. Usually right next to the coexist sticker is a "no war for oil" or "impeach Bush" sticker.  







If you're a proud capitalist and want to show it, or if you want to cover up someone else's dumb ass "coexist" sticker, you can get them here. They also do t-shirts.

5 comments:

Fallin Fast said...

I have one that says "How can you Coexist with someone who wants to kill you". Need to put it on my old truck, not the newer one!!

kerrcarto said...

You cannot "coexist" with people that want to kill you.

CharlieDelta said...

Fallin Fast-
I drive a beat up Tacoma so I'm really not concerned about any vandalism to my truck, but if you value the paint job or appearance of your newer truck, that's a good call on your part.

The "compassionate" and "tolerant" left has been known to show their compassion and tolerance by applying keys to the hoods of their oppositions' vehicles.

I would love to catch one of those motherfuckers trying that shit with me. Oh man...

Rayvet said...

CD, you and I think so much alike it's scarey. One day while driving on the road and passing an idiot with the coexist sticker on their car, I mumbled something and shook my head. When my 12 year old asked me why I explained to her the meaning and detriment of the word pacifism (which that sticker makes me think of right away). Now, whenever we see a vehicle with one of those stickers, she says "daddy, look, there's one of those hippied". Brings a tear to my eye knowing I'm raising her right.

InsomniacSeeker said...

I just want to ram them when I see them.
-Tina