Sunday, October 21, 2012

FOD: COEXIST This!

My buddy Jeff, who enjoys pissing off and annoying liberals as much as I do, gave me this t-shirt for Christmas last year and I forgot I even had it until that Capitalist bumper sticker got me thinking about it the other day. This is one of those shirts that's fun to wear to the bar on a Friday night when it's packed. 

















It's a great conversation starter and sometimes even a great argument starter. Being surrounded by a bunch of drunks arguing politics, religion, or politics and religion can be really entertaining sometimes. Any libturds that might be in the room will usually run bolt for the Exit sign, or slide slither out the back door once the facts and logic come out, so it's a win-win situation nearly every time! 

COEXIST this motherfuckers!

5 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I want one.

Anonymous said...

Me too! - Do they come in coyote brown?

CharlieDelta said...

He said he got it on Ebay, but I haven't found anything there. I'm trying to find myself another one in short sleeve.

hiswiserangel said...

Hope this helps ya'll.

http://armedcitizenapparel.info/product_gallery_tees.htm

CharlieDelta said...

That's the one hiswiserangel. Thanks! :-)