Sunday, October 7, 2012

FOD: Debate Notes

As I've explained in a couple posts below, or maybe in the comments, or, I don't know maybe it was on someone else's blog altogether,  that I didn't watch the Presidential debate a few days ago, and I won't be watching any of them this election cycle circus.  I heard from a few different people though, that President ZerO couldn't even look at the RINO when he was taking his shellacking, so instead he just acted like he was scribbling notes the entire time. Which, as you can see below he was! That is, he was when he wasn't babbling, "uh" or "inherited this mess" or "let me be clear" or any of the other broken record catch phrases the Communist in Chief bores us to death with.

Anyways, one of our sources here at GGDF (we'll just call him/her JD to make things easier) was there at the debate posing as one of the studio set technicians who set up and take down stage props, audio and video equipment, and other shit like that.  Well, apparently JD noticed that after all the formalities were over with and The Magic Negro was leaving with his FUGLY bitch wife that neither one of the anti-Americans were carrying the little yellow pad with them. Before they were even out of the room JD made a b-line right for the podium TOTUS was standing behind and stuffed it in his shirt and slid out the back door before anyone on the set even knew he was there.

Needless to say, JD deserves a raise and maybe even a bonus for this awesome score! I'll have to make a note in his file that I haven't gotten around to making yet, to put him down for a raise if he ever starts getting paid by GGDF. The bonus too!  Don't want to forget that! But for now he is going to have to settle for a "Big thanks!" and  "Job well done!" and maybe a pack of Lucky Strike non-filters, as a way of showing my appreciation for his hard work. Because here at GGDF we treat our sources like royalty. Third world royalty, that is...

Thanks JD!



































Oh, and one more thing..................fuck obama!!!

4 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

That's not authentic! Replace "Michelle" with "Reggie Love", and you'd have had me believing...

Gregory said...

Priceless. I saved this to my desktop. I love Americans humor and savvy.

John said...

That's fake? Huh--looks exactly like something he'd write.

Blogger said...

Vaporfi is the highest quality electronic cigarettes provider on the market.