Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FOD: New Highway Signs

Some of you might already know that I've been going back and forth between here and Arizona looking for a place to live in the surrounding areas of Phoenix for the last too fucking many few months. On my way back to San Diego last week I wanted to take the long way home since I had the time, and I needed some new scenery.  I love to drive, especially through the deserts of the southwest, and since I had never been through Parker I made a beeline straight up Hwy. 95N. 
Hwy. 95N,  (South of Castle Dome Mts., AZ
Hwy. 95N, (Just north of Martinez Lake, AZ)

Right after I passed Martinez Lake on the way to Parker I noticed something different about the signs on the side of the road. What the fuck?? Similar signs like these are all over San Diego, but I had never seen any as openly honest as these in Arizona.  I guess Cooncracker is so drunk with power that he doesn't give a flying fuck that Americans know the fix is in this November. Either that or after he shit the bed in the first presidential debate, his advisors told him he needs as many fraudulent votes as possible if he expects to have a snowball's chance in hell November 6th. I can guarantee the atrocity in Florida, where the feds are doing nothing about the flood of wetbacks registered to vote, isn't just some isolated fucking case of voter fraud organized democrat voter fraud; it's happening in all 50 57 states. Guaranteed! 

This is what happens when you get some fucking "community organizing" liberal motherfucker and communist piece of shit Kenyan with no experience, but a Harvard degree in constitutional law and elect the enemy of liberty and prosperity as President of the United (cough) States.

The world's first affirmative action president has done nothing his entire life but repeatedly wipe his ass with the constitution, cry racism at every opportunity to get his way,"organized" groups of freeloaders and race pimps, and promoted the systematic pillaging and gang-raping of every liberal social welfare unconstitutional bullshit program by the low life niggers of society everywhere. 

There is no question in my mind that this upcoming election is rigged. The fact that Spain will be counting the votes was all I needed to know.  The highway signs just confirm what I already knew anyways.  I wonder when I'll start seeing them popping up all over San Diego and Imperial Counties. With the election less than a month away, I have a feeling I-5, I-8, and I-15 are probably already plastered with them...

Fuck Obama!

4 comments:

Greasywrench AKA rich b said...

Mexicans - the World's greatest car-poolers. Just how in the fuck do you get twenty or thirty people in a Toyota truck or a Volkswagen beetle?

CenTexTim said...

That sign reminds me of a covey of young quail. Where's my shotgun...?

kerrcarto said...

Shoot tha mooooon!

Mark@Bismarck said...

Are we shingling something today?