Monday, October 1, 2012

FOD: Vandalized

I had a great bumper sticker replacing scheme that I was going to institute during the next month, but was warned I could get in trouble for vandalism. Instead, I will make this my undertaking.









































Stole it from MissK.

But I think I will word mine a little different.

Hi Friend,

I just wanted to let you know that some communist knucklehead vandalized your car by slapping a piece of propaganda on it. The last thing you want is to be driving around looking like a useful idiot.

Take Care,
A Good sAmerican

4 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

That's pretty funny. It's a little too nice for my taste, but I like the idea.

MissK said...

~snicker~ ;-)
Charlie, you gotta come post on my blog with your new profile pic, just sayin'...

root@localhost.localdomain said...

I want to take a can of clear-coat to all the 0bama bumper stickers, that way the owners NEVER get them off of their cars. They should be branded as traitors for life.

Gregory said...

I just copied 5 pages of those words. I am going to do it--under the windshield wipers.......And I live in the damned university of montana community---Lots of libtards around here.